Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tri-fold Card & Harry Potter

Click on the photos for a closer view.



Harry Potter?

I don't know about you - but I'm am gearing up for Harry Potter! Both Adam and I have re-read the last book, to make sure our facts are right for the new book. And, we are for the first time, going to Barnes & Noble for the midnight release tomorrow night. I'm not really sure what we are in for - but the nice woman from B&N called to remind me I have a book on reserve, and she filled me in with magic trick Hagrid, Butter Beer, crafts (did she really say crafts... goodie goodie). It should be a good time.

My plan of action? I am actually going to be ingesting Mountain Dew tomorrow. I don't do coffee, I don't do caffeine (unless it's chocolate), and whenever I have, say, iced tea with caffeine, I'm up! Seriously, I'm UP! There is NO going to bed until the wee hours of the morning if I have caffeine - I'm talking, stick my tongue into a Mountain Dew at 9 AM and I am UP until 5 AM!

So, that's the plan. I'm going to B&N in the morning to pick up my bracelet (so I can be close to the first couple rounds of people allowed up to the registers), and start drinking Mountain Dew. I wonder - will I get caught up at work tomorrow with my caffeine? After work, I'm teaching a dance class; come home, eat something hearty, because Adam and I will head over to B&N around 9 PM.

Why 9? Because the nice woman told me the store will be at capacity Friday night, so even if I have my bracelet, if there are too many people, we won't be allowed inside! That's crazy! So, we are going at 9ish, plan to be there until we get our books after midnight, then I'm going for an all out - all night reading session..... to which I will update you on how I did on Saturday!


Peace & Blessings!

No comments: