Monday, January 22, 2007

JOY

I am back in my stamping room! Oh the JOY! After the ice storm we had so much clean up to do, I have not done anything crafty in over a week. I was starting to go into withdrawal!



I made this card with some of my new TAC stamps and my new tag maker. I love tools, especially stamping tools! The tag maker is so much fun!


“Men are disturbed not by things that happen, but by their opinion of the things that happen.” – Epictetus

That quote is appropriate for me these days. After the ice storm we had a lot of cleaning up to do. My attitude: it was fantastic! We cleaned, we got rid of things that no longer serve us, we organized, and our *stuff* is now in plastic bins: nice & tidy.

I am excited to see what is going to come into my life. You know how the Universe abhors a vacuum? Or when you clean out closets, wonderful new things come into your life? Well, I’ve cleaned out! I’ve created the vacuum. I’m ready for the Universe to fill the vacuum with goodies! I’ll keep you updated as to what comes into my life. I just know it’s going to be fantastic!

By the way, Oprah is doing a show on The Secret soon.

Peace & Blessings!

No comments: