Friday, January 12, 2007

Flaming Twinkie!



When Adam turned 2 years old, instead of a cake, he got a single Twinkie with 2 candles. The photos are really very sweet.

Today, my brilliant, handsome hubby turned 31.

After work, I hit the grocery store in search of a Twinkie. Of course you can’t just buy one; you have to buy a whole box. Armed with my Twinkies and birthday candles I set off for home. I was going to just put in a few candles; after all, Twinkies are not that big.

As you can see from the photo – I managed to get 31 candles into a single Twinkie. The candles that are sticking out sideways are my favorites. Anyways, Adam got home, I ran into the bathroom to light these candles so it would be a surprise. Do you know just how long it takes to light 31 candles? By the time I was done, it had turned into the Great Flaming Twinkie!

I came out of the bathroom, with black smoke trailing, chirping “Adam, Adam, come here and blow out your candles! Happy Birthday To You….” He turned around, and just laughed and laughed. Ran over, blew out his candles, we looked at each other, and just lost our minds with laughter!

I didn’t have time to snap a photo of Adam in front of his Flaming Twinkie, but I think you get the idea.

Happy Birthday Adam!

Peace & Blessings

No comments: