Thursday, January 4, 2007

Fun!





Last night I was blessed with a couple hours in my stamping room. YAY! I made a handful of new cards, with my NEW STAMP SETS! I tried to take photos with the palm pilot, but the lighting wasn’t good. Lime green ended up looking like hunter green – not cool.

Today I took the cards outside on the deck for some natural lighting, and tried again with the palm pilot. I got a halfway decent photo of the frog card.

I also took a photo of the first hat I knit myself. My friend, Michele, taught me how to use the knifty knitter, and now I’m a knitting maniac! It’s just so easy!

Michele ROCKS! She got me into stamping; she taught me how to knit: both on needles and on the knifty knitter; basically every time I see her she teaches me new and fabulous crafty projects! I can’t even say just how many new stamping techniques she’s shared with me – all I know is: all of it is just too much fun!

Peace & Blessings!

No comments: