Friday, May 16, 2008

Parental Visit

My parents are coming out today for a weekend visit.

I am stoked!

Seriously, they never stay long enough.

Really. (it's not often you say that about overnighters)

And, we always get lots done around the house when they are here. I think it's that old school Maine work ethic.

I'll be posting Monday what all happened.

Until then.....



Lately hypothetical questions have been on my mind.

A few of my favorites:

1. If you wanted to confuse someone when they ask what you do for a living, how would you respond (the truth is not required)? (earthworm wrangler)

2. If you were given $1,000 with the stipulations that you cannot donate a penny, save it, invest it, or use it in anyway other than spending in on something PHYSICAL for yourself (so travel is not included - I'm talking good ol' STUFF) - what would you buy? (PMC supplies, clay supplies, art supplies)

3. You have won a contest where you have 5 minutes to run through ANY store of your choosing and you can grab ANYTHING you want - what store would you choose? (Best Buy. At first I thought a craft store, but I think it'd rather get the larger ticket items.)

4. If money is no issue, and you have no responsibility - what do you do with your life?


Peace & Blessings!

No comments: