Sunday, May 18, 2008

Evidence of my parents visiting....

My parents are ROCK STARS!

I made a wise crack to a friend last week, when she was asking me what my mother is like - that this weekend my mom would jack the house up in stilts and vacuum underneath.

And you wonder where I get my energy from?

HA!

My mother planted – we’ve got sugar snap peas, flowers, zucchini, cilantro, stevia, lettuce (multiple different kinds) lavender, and I know I’m leaving out a few things.

I don’t think she really stopped moving and doing….. She weeded the front flower bed (with no flowers… I really dislike that kind of thing! Any volunteers?)

Dad gave me a lesson on our generator. Looooooooong story – don’t ask.

He also helped with the tractor’s trailer.

We pulled out the fence in the front yard – totally rotted out, needed to go!

Transplanted a tree into the front yard.

We played Wii.

We ate reeeeeeeeeally good food.

All in all, the trip was too quick, and I’m sure I’ll be finding random things mom accomplished when I wasn’t looking for weeks to come.

My parents are ROCK STARS!

Peace & Blessings!

No comments: