Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Look At What I Found.....

If you know me at all, you KNOW I have a thing for bags.... (see my post: Painted Bags for more details on that)

My latest stamped bag/purse - I've been using for about 6 months - ish - and I discovered that where the strap connects to the bag/purse is pulling apart, and any moment, it's going to rip completely, and...... well.... time for a new bag.

You would think - "goodie, goodie, time to shop" - but really, for me... not so much.

I've been disappointed. I've burned through 2 bags in the past year - 2 different companies. I WANT a bag that I can decorate, that will LAST.

When I thought about it, I said to myself: I want to find a bag that I can decorate, that is WELL MADE, stylish, fun, flirty, with long straps, or adjustable straps, and is affordable.

Fast forward a few hours... yes HOURS....

I came across this company:

Daily Window

I FREAKED OUT!

AAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD... yes.. this gets better....

COUPON!!!!!!

I'll be sure to post a photo of my bag when it arrives, and then after I've decorated it!

YAY!

(Oh, and this is a perfect reminder of one of my favorite phrases: "Disappointment is just taking score too soon")

Peace & Blessings!

No comments: