Thursday, September 6, 2007

To enable my unquenchable stamping habit:

My good friend Sheila HOOKED ME UP!!!! I love the gift certificate she created! Blogger doesn't want to upload a PDF, so here's what it says:


Gift Certificate for Alison Mewer Cowan
In honor of her birthday and in order to enable her unquenchable stamping habit...
She is awarded $... to spend on SU supplies

Expires when/if she becomes disinterested in creating beautiful things or one year from date of issue, whichever comes first

This offer is void where prohibited (NOT!)


TOO FUNNY! Thanks Sheila, you ROCK!

Here's the birthday card she made me:



Oh and 1 last thing: Did you watch the Gratitude Dance I posted below? Sheila did - and after I opened everything up, we did the Gratitude Dance. I must say - the video is funny, but when you do the dance with a friend.... well.... we laughed soooooooooooooooooo hard!!!!!

Peace & Blessings!

No comments: