Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Dance, Gratitude Dance, Thank You Cards

Well over a year ago I made thank you cards. Lots and lots of thank you cards. Adam inquired as to why I would make so many thank you cards, and I responded with "Because good things are going to happen to me, and come into my life, and I NEED TO BE READY!"

He LOVED that response.

Fast forward a year + in time. I still make a lot of thank you cards, but due to my birthday last weekend, my thank you card stores are almost depleted! ROCK ON! See..... I had good things come into my life, and I WAS READY!

I happy danced, I gratitude danced.... and I was able to express my happiness and gratitude to those who gifted me with love on my birthday! How much fun is that?!?!!!

I need to increase my supply of thank you cards again! Because now FABULOUS things are going to happen to me, and come into my life - and as I've learned from experience.... I WILL BE READY!

Peace & Blessings!

No comments: