Friday, September 14, 2007

it's alive, It's Alive, IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Warning: Laughter story ahead.....

I laughed so hard, I couldn't breathe, I was squeaking.... it was fun!

I knit a scrunchie the other night, just to see if I could do it.... and I did. Well, I knit it out of some funky yarn with eyelashes, and OF COURSE just HAD to bring it into work to show Sheila. Push come to shove, I dropped it on my desk instead of putting it in my purse, or my hair, and kinda forgot about it.

Fast forward an hour or so.....

My boss walked in and was asking me something, when he saw the scrunchie. He got this look on his face like: "What on earth is that?"

So, he proceeded to almost poke it... about 3 times, but kept pulling his hand away like it was going to bite him; and said out loud: "What....what... what is thaaaaaaaat?"

Well.... being that I KNEW that it was a harmless, non-biting, non-breathing, non-living hair scrunchie, watching my boss poke at it, and pull his hand away like it was going to bite him..... I lost my mind with laughter! I mean, seriously, no breathing, just squeaking.


Peace & Blessings!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

good little story on the scrunchy...hehe......
And thnakyou for your comments on my card and for visiting my blog thought only my family visited it ...... so I was thrilled when I saw your comment there as you can tell Im only starting out in this craft.....Thanks again