Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is coming! My birthday is coming! (September 8th - only 10 days away!)

I have received a surprising number of e-mails asking:
"What do you want for your birthday?"


So, I decided this year, I'm going for shameless self-promotion by making it EXTREMELY EASY for you!

Alison's Birthday Wish list:



My wish list for The Angel Company's new catalog (I'm a demonstrator for this company) is HUGE!!!! So, $$$ for stamps is ALWAYS a good thing!














I also have a large wish list for the new Stampin' Up! catalog. My friend, Michele, is a demonstrator for this company, so contacting her for a gift certificate is the way to go.

























This is the latest TOOL I simply NEED to have! This is NOT a want, it's a NEED. HA! You can find it HERE. (The book looks pretty sweet too!)















The Craft ROBO is a machine Adam brought to my attention. Both of us want this baby! You design ANYTHING on your computer, print it out, slide it into the Craft ROBO and it CUTS OUT THE IMAGE - PERFECTLY, EVERY TIME! Can we say GIFT BOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!




Other than that, I'm a voracious reader, so an Amazon.com gift certificate will never be wasted. In fact, I'd use it within 24 hours of receiving it! (Send it to: AlisonMC@nycap.rr.com)




If you were one of the numerous e-mail composers, asking me the fated question.... you now have your answer. Happy Shopping!

Peace & Blessings!

No comments: