Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm missing my baby!

Apollo has to spend the night at the Vet's office. Long story short; throwing up all weekend, no eating, just laying around, and ..... no litter box visits!

Today, they did blood work, and all the other stuff. The vet said she could feel 2 very large "reasons to visit the litter box" in him, that was probably the cause of his discomfort.

Me - "So, do you have kitty laxatives?"
Vet - "Yes, but we'd rather do a kitty enema"
Me - "Good luck with that"

My baby, my sweet Apollo, will be spending the night at the Vet's. He has his "procedure" today, and in the morning they'll call to let me know if he visited the litter box.

Now, Merlin & Apollo are brothers, from the same litter. They've NEVER been apart. I came home tonight to Merlin velcro-ing himself to me for a good hour. I'm sure he's wondering why he was alone all day.

Ok, so to round this out: I'm missing Apollo so much! He's such a fun cat. And I just want him to be better!

I'm sure I'll post more tomorrow on how he did!

Peace & Blessings!

No comments: