Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Fun Never Ended!

I had soooooooooooooo much fun with the girls over the weekend. We laughed, stayed up until 2 AM talking, painted, made cards, tiles, candles, watched an insane lightening storm from our front porch, watched movies, Adam made us Chocolate Lava Muffins...... I know I'm forgetting a few things. I honestly felt like I was back in high school doing a sleep over with the amount of late night giggling.......

Here's a few things we made:

Laura made some tile coasters:




The girls painted One Stroke projects. While they did olive oil bottles, I practiced my blueberries:

I whipped out a few cards to show them a couple of techniques:



We did more, but that would make this blog post a mile long.

I've told the girls I want them to come back at least 1 weekend a month - it was so good to laugh for 4 days!

Peace & Blessings!

No comments: