Saturday, June 30, 2007

NEW TAC CATALOG IS HERE!

Can you hear me screaming with excitement?

THE NEW CATALOG IS IN MY HANDS!
It's beautiful! There are so many new stamp sets that are just FABULOUS! And there are some new accessories, and embellishments, and, and, and.....

This catalog has a different tone than the last. There are many inspirational quotes throughout, and messages from the company that really gave me thrill chills. For example, the letter on the front cover from Mischelle Smith, Founder and CEO of The Angel Company starts with:

“Life is about turning the things you really want to do into the things you’ve done.”

Some other quotes:

“Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it! Dwell in possibility” – Oprah Winfrey

Or

“We have been blessed so that we may be a blessing.”

I love being a part of TAC. I love where the company is heading, I love the integrity & ethics they abide by, I love that they are a true Angel Company, I love that they have lots of inspirational / motivational stamp sets that I can use on my coasters, I just love being a part of TAC!

Peace & Blessings!

PS – Want a catalog? Send me an e-mail with your mailing address or leave me a comment.

PPS - Adam got the catalog from the mail. I was in my stamping room creating. He slide it under the door and ran! (see my post below with the memo to the UPS drivers) I knew I married a brillant man!

No comments: