Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ask and you shall Receive!

I have been a student of the Law of Attraction (LOA) for about ten years. I must admit, sometimes my attention to LOA has fallen dormant, until something not so nice happens that wakes me up again. But isn’t that part of the fun of being alive?

From April 13th – May 20th, on a daily basis I was recording things / experiences I wanted to attract into my life. May 21st that pattern was broken, and I haven’t gone back. So, it’s been almost a month, and today I opened the file to add a few things.

Spectacular Ah-Ha’s came flooding into my awareness.

I reviewed what I had recorded previously.


I had 15 things / experiences on my list. Of those:

I have in my possession or have experienced 5.

I have changed my mind on 3.

5 have to do with the house & property which I don’t think I really believed I would have within a month – so the jury is still out on those items.

2 involve vacation & no action or evidence of manifestation has occurred – yet.


WOW! That’s AMAZING! Just the fact that I’ve achieved 5 out of 15, and 3 additional I no longer want! WOW! WOW! WOW! I’m halfway there – IN LESS THAN A MONTH!

I’ll tell you one thing: I need to start asking bigger, bolder, more fabulous requests! And that’s what I’m off to do…..

Peace & Blessings!

No comments: