Saturday, March 17, 2007

Freecycling

My dear friend Pam told me about Freecycle today.

You know the *stuff* you have in your house, that you really can’t be bothered to sell, but you don’t want to just throw it away either? That’s what Freecycle is for. You can post your stuff, and your trash is another person’s treasure. The deal is, everything is free. Please go to their website, the homepage explains everything!

I just love the idea of this whole concept! I know I have a few things around that I don’t want/need anymore, and really can’t be bothered with hauling it somewhere, or whatever. So, what if….. What if I list something and it turns out someone in the greater Saratoga Springs area really needs it. They come and pick it up, and I’ve opened up space in my life! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Peace & Blessings

No comments: