Sunday, March 25, 2007

Calling All Girlfriends

I just spent the weekend at a spa! I’ve never done a spa weekend before, just a spa day. Let me tell you: I want to live at a spa!

There’s nothing quite like walking around in a fluffy robe and slippers, getting a facial, lounging in the pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, and doing it with great people!

Walking around the spa in a robe and slippers was a new experience for me, and frankly, it was decadent. I can’t recommend spa weekends enough now. I’m resolving to do this again in the next 12 months.

I was with 3 other girlfriends, and we laughed, and giggled, and shared, and played, and… and… and…. It was just too much fun!

So, that all said, I’m CALLING ALL GIRLFRIENDS! I would love to gather together 10+ of us, and do spa weekend together. What I’m envisioning is a core group of us, and we have to bring a friend that may not know anyone else. This way we can connect with new, like minded women, and re-connect with old friends. Build a community of women friends centered on taking luxurious care of ourselves. How yummy is that?

Any thoughts?

Peace & Blessings!

No comments: