Monday, February 19, 2007

Proof / Gratitude Journaling

I read Law of Attraction by Michael Losier last Tuesday night. In his book he recommends to keep a log of the “proof” of the Law of Attraction in my life.

In the past, I’ve started gratitude journals, dream journals, and so on. So, last Tuesday I started my Proof Journal. And you know something; I’ve got a lot of proof to record on a daily basis. Each day that I am recording my proof, the list is longer than the previous day. Also I just can’t help recording the things I’m grateful for at the same time.

Isn’t that interesting? Isn’t that proof in of itself: that I am allowing more to come into my life because I am conscious of the good in my life already, I am grateful, and therefore that energy is expanding – only to attract more good?

This is really fun! I’m finding that I’m on the lookout for proof during my day, whereas before I started this practice I’m sure the proof was there but I just wasn’t consciously acknowledging it. Now, I see that I am surrounded by love & support, and I have been filled to new levels of gratitude!

I invite you to play with this concept, and do the same. Let me know what happens – I love to celebrate with people!

Peace & Blessings!

No comments: