Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yesterday I got home from work, and Adam wasn’t home. Hhhmmm, strange. I was be-bopping around the house when I got a very clear intuitive hit “go to the garage”. What? Ok. So, I open the door from the breezeway to the garage, and there’s Adam stashing ice cream in the upright freezer. (Mind you – we had PLENTY of space in the kitchen’s freezer.)

I say, “What are you doing?” And Adam turns around, and I *think*, not quite sure, that he actually stomped his foot and said “AAAAHHHHH! Sometimes you being intuitive ruins EVERYTHING!!!! I was going to surprise you tomorrow for Valentine’s Day!”

How sweet is he? He baked for me. Adam made me chocolate lava muffins, and got the ice cream to go with them! These muffins are some serious chocolate: chocolate muffins, with a chocolate lava core – when you cut into them the lava spills out: mmmmmmmmm, wicked YUMMY!


Also – today we had a major snow storm. I’m not sure how much snow we’ve received as it’s windy and the snow is blowing everywhere. I would say that we easily have 2 feet, but can’t tell for sure. That’s me suited up to go outside and work on snow removal. I made the hat and scarf.



Oh ya – and what did I do for my hubby: home-made mac & cheese…..


MyGlitterRomance.com - Glitter Graphics, Glitter Love, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace layouts, Doll Codes, Glitter Words






Peace & Blessings

No comments: