Thursday, January 3, 2008

Just To Make A Card.....

I have a confession.....

A REALLY BIG CONFESSION.....


Ready?


I haven't made a card - just for the fun of making a card - without a reason - without a recipient in mind....

since....

Ohhhhh....

maybe.....

October!

*sigh*

How can that be, you ask?

The Holiday Season.

Between Thanksgiving travel, and Christmas gift preparations, and then Christmas travel.....

I know, I know - I'm preaching to the choir.

Want to know something else?

Ready?

I MADE A CARDTONIGHT!

And you know the best part? There's no purpose for this card! Of course, I'll end up giving it to someone - BUT, I made it, just to make a card!

And wait, there's more!

Frosty - oh, wait, where are my manners?



Meet Frosty! He just retired from Stampin Up! So sad to see him go. I've always loved Frosty, just never laid out the cash for him to join the family down in my sub terrain cave of a Stamping Room.





Ok, now that you've been properly introduced - back to:

And wait, there's more:

My friend Michele - an AMAZING woman - gave me Frosty over Christmas. She knew I was sad that he was leaving the Stampin Up catalog, so she picked him up for me!

YAY!

AAAhhhhhhh, I feel so much better now.

Michele - THANK YOU!!!!!

Peace & Blessings!

PS - So, do you think I should give this card to Michele as the Thank You card for Frosty?

No comments: