Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!


Today is
Adam's birthday.



Today is a day to celebrate Adam!















And so, time to do a Rampage of Appreciation for Adam:


I love how brilliant you are, and that this has been acknowledged by your membership to Mensa.
I love that you make me laugh until I can't breathe.
I love how focused you get when you want to learn something new.
I love that you talked me up the Emotional Scale when I was sick.
I love that you introduced me to a book (as this has never happened - ever).
I love that there are Rubik's cubes, and twisty puzzles all over our house.
I love your playful nature.

I appreciate the little things you do for me:
Brushing my hair
Making the bed
Taking out the trash
Mowing the lawn
Brushing off my car

I love that you cook for me.
I love that you take care of yourself (you know what I mean, even if others won't).
I love that you "secure the perimeter" every night.
I love that I can "never underestimate the level of your snooglieness".

I love that we've been married for 7.5 years, and life with you truly gets better and better.
I love that we are fast approaching the 10 year anniversary of when we first met!

I love you "more and more and stuff"!

I love you!

No comments: