Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shakeology

I have tried, and tried, and tried protein shakes.

I love the theory behind them, yet for YEARS, never found a protein shake that fit the bill for what I was looking for:
ZERO artificial sweeteners.
Tastes A-MA-ZING
Solid Nutrition that goes way beyond the normal shake.


Have you heard of Shakeology?

Videos will do more justice than I could with the science behind it:


Nutrition Simplified


Shakeology vs Juice or Coffee


The Healthiest Shake Around The World



As for me, and my experience:
Tastes A-MA-ZING!
My sweet cravings have diminished (not totally gone, but a SIGNIFICANT decrease)
I FEEL better.

It really does taste AMAZING.
I even, accidentally, made Shakeology ice cream once, and now do it on purpose.
I like my shakes to be ICE cold, so I blend with 6 or 7 ice cubes.
One night, my mother called just as I was finishing blending a shake. I threw it in the freezer to keep it cold while I was talking to her.
Got off the phone - got my shake - and WHOA! It was the consistency of ice cream, and I'm being honest - JUST AS GOOD!

SA-WEEEEEET!

1 Scoop Chocolate Shakeology
4 oz milk (or almond milk)
8 oz water
6 or 7 ice cubes
1 tablespoon peanut butter
and blend until the ice is totally disintegrated and the shake is THICK.
Freeze for 20 min, and you have ICE CREAM! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm



You can order through my website SHAKEOLOGY

No comments: