Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year

I feel like I'm living in the last episode of Grey's Anatomy....
Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years - all in 1 hour.

Let's see...
Family visited for Thanksgiving
Working full time
Parties - 2 to 3 a week
Hubby
Friends
Cats
House
Food
Making Christmas gifts, thank you cards, & tags
We traveled to Maine for whirlwind Christmas
And now a snow storm MAY be coming our way for New Years.

Phew!


I realize that my last few posts have been my pining over the fact that I barely blog any more. And I know I keep thinking I will. I do think I'm transitioning into the joys of a 140 character Twitter updates, that automatically updates my facebook status more than blogging... for a while now.

Social Media - FIND ME:
www.facebook.com/AlisonMewerCowan
www.twitter.com/AlisonMC


That's all for now. Find me on facebook.... I love to connect!

Peace & Blessings!

No comments: