Monday, June 9, 2008

Did I Mention - I LOVE DAILY WINDOW BAGS?!?!

Daily Window asked me to decorate a bunch of bags for them! HOW FUN IS THAT?!?!?!?!
Here are a few... more photos to come... and once they take FABULOUS photos for their website, I'll share the link with you!

Close up of the Metal Effects Embossing:

ColorWash with double embossing and fun fibers (this is my FAVORITE, and it looks soooooo FABULOUS in person - a photo just couldn't do it justice!):

Decoupaged Ancient Maps:

A Better photo of my personal shoulder bag (which, by the way, is the BEST shoulder bag I've EVER had!):



I have a few more photos to upload... until then... May your life be FABULOUS and FUN!

Peace & Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOH! I love what you did with those bags. I may just have to order one for myself.