Saturday, December 22, 2007

Keurig Goodness & Surprises!

Yesterday, I posted about our FABULOUS new Keurig home brewer! (See below)

Later in the day yesterday, Dave Manly the VP of Marketing for Keurig, posts a comment on my blog post (again, see below and click on comments). It was a surprise to me, but an effective and brilliant marketing tool. I think I've told no less than 20 people in under 24 hours about the comment he left on my blog. I'm mean, seriously, what a great way to positively reinforce the new edition or our kitchen! Brilliant - Dave Manly - hats off to you! (One of my quiet loves is - marketing - so this really got my juices flowing)

Fast forward to today, and I check my blog, and I have yet another comment - from Joe Simonovich, Co-Founder, shoffee.com. At this point, I am laughing! This is seriously FANTASTIC marketing! And guess what I did - I went to his website - as I'm sure you just did, or are about to. And, what did I find, my most favorite thing so far (with my 2 day old new toy) is the Green Mountain Hot Cocoa - and you know what.... it's CHEAPER than on CoffeeCow.com . AND, Coffee Cow - you get free shipping on orders of $75 or more, but on Shoffee you get free shipping on orders of $60 or more.

Hhhhmmmm, I wonder which site I'll be shopping on? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight - this is a no brainer!

Now, I'm waiting with baited breath - who next, and from what company - will post to my blog?

And on a different note - but still dealing with the Keurig:
Adam had an idea. We are about to embark on a 700 mile car trip - and Adam wants to get an AC adapter, so we can take the Keurig with us, and brew while on the go! HA HA HA!

I'll keep you posted, if we actually do that or not. Still, the idea is HILARIOUS!

Peace & Blessings & Brilliant Marketing!

No comments: