Thursday, November 15, 2007

What Inspires You?


I watched the Premier of Project Runway tonight. I LOOOOOOOOOVE that show! I love all the creativity that goes into the fashions! I could care less about the drama, it's watching people in their creative process that fascinates me the most.

It got me to thinking about what people are inspired by and how inspiration manifests outwardly.

I know with my mediums of choice, my inspirations have a very concrete outlet. I'm wondering if I can step out of my own box?

Just something to think about....

Peace & Blessings!

PS - I think there should be a rubber stamping show - I'd want to be the Tim Gunn of THAT show!

PPS - What was I Inspired by today: A kindred spirit at the grocery store. I was walking in, she was walking out, and we both stopped at the same time to deeply inhale the Christmas wreaths on the display out front... we locked eyes, and giggled at the same time!

No comments: