Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Sheila, over at StatGalGetsCreative, Tagged me......

Two names you go by: Alison & Honey (when I was just a peanut, everyone called me Honey. So much so, in fact, that I thought my name was Honey, not Alison) (I was Ali in school - there's only a small number of people that can get away calling me that now)

Two things you are wearing right now: long sleeve pink Gap shirt, shorts (hey, it's late, I'm about to go to bed!)

Two longest car rides: San Diego, CA to Cannon Beach, Oregon & Cannon Beach, Oregon to Eliot, Maine

Two of your favorite things to do: learning new things & crafting (AKA, making stuff)

Two things you want very badly at the moment: to go to bed & 10 million dollars

Three animals you have or have had: cats, fish, rabbit

Three Things you ate today: Alison's Breakfast Hash & subway & tomato soup & grilled cheese (mmmmmmmmm)

Two people you last talked to: Adam & Michele

Two things you're doing tomorrow: delivering a turkey to my chiropractor & driving to Maine

Two favorite holidays: My Birthday & Christmas

Two favorite beverages: icy icy icy water (I'm talking practically slush) & ginger beer

No comments: