Sunday, May 27, 2007

Stamping Pictures!

Considering I started this blog as a stamping blog - I have been remiss in my duties of sharing with all of my stamping friends my creations!

Adam loves this card.... I think I'm going to have to copy myself and make all different color combos with it.

You can't tell by the photo, but I did the salted background technique.
How?
Glossy Cardstock, reinkers, water spray bottle, salt.
Paint reinker onto glossy cardstock (I only did purple, but using multi colors looks FABULOUS)
spritz glossy cardstock with water
sprinkle with salt
allow to dry
brush off salt

I belong to a group of demonstrators for The Angel Company called TAG. We randomly pick names from the group and send out TAGs to each other (card fronts, tags, whatever). It's soooooo fun because every time I go to my Post Office Box, I have at least 1 TAG, usually more. These pictures are just a sampling of what I've received.





Peace & Blessings!

No comments: