Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Doing the Happy Dance!

I watched part of a DVD program today. In it, the person speaking was talking about how fun it is when numbers line up. Example: you look at the clock and it is 11:11, or your odometer reads 888, and so forth. I found this synchronistic because almost everyday I look at a digital clock at 11:11. It’s become a joke in house especially on weekends, because Adam is home for it when I see 11:11 on the DVR, or computer screen, or whatever and yell “11:11! It’s 11:11!” I’ve always referred to this as God winking at me.

Back to my story: So, on this DVD program, the person speaking is talking about such occurrences. I’m smiling, that knowing kind of smiling. This person is saying that when something like that happens, you know that you are “tuned in, tapped in, turned on”; in other words, you’re in the flow………. When… I look at the DVR and it said……… 5:55!

I was compelled at that moment to do the Happy Dance! Seriously, at that moment, I was in such JOY with the FUN of it all, I Happy Danced!

Peace & Blessings!

No comments: