Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oh My Neglected Blog!

Dear Blog,

It has been since the end of July since we last met.

It’s true, I AM seeing someone else.

No, no… it’s not you, it’s ME.

I have missed you.

I like to you use as a of journal of my life.

I promise, (maybe), to be better at showing you some love.

~ Alison


Isn’t it interesting how life changes?

How interests shift?

How pet projects are set aside?


So much has happened since we last met. Here are a few highlights:


In August, my stamping / art studio underwent a MAJOR overhaul. Adam and I switched rooms in the basement. I was ready to tunnel under the pool from my old room, and Adam's puzzles don't take up as much space as my art supplies do.


The shocking thing about the move - my old space is LESS THAN HALF the size of my new space - and everything in my new room - was in my old room. I had stuff just squirreled away!


The fun part about showing off my new room is walking people to my old room, having them get a feel for the size of the room, then unveiling the new room and say "and all of THIS was in that other room". No one ever believes me!


Drumroll please......


Before:


After:




After:



Before:



After:


After:


After:


Before:


After:

This last picture is actually my Passion Parties Area. I love it here because it's put away, and I have it organized in one area (Thank you Michele!). Also, I can have people over to play in my art studio, and nothing, ahem... that buzzes, is laying around.....So unassuming... ;-)



I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new space. It’s BEA-U-TI-FUL! The first week I had it, I would just sit down there, basking in the glory of all that is organization!


I must thank Michele and her family for all of their wonderful help. Without them, I would not / could not have pulled it off!


So, why no blog updates of my beautiful creations.... I’m working on Christmas gifts, so, I cannot post pictures of what I have been creating. I'm already about 50% done with Christmas gifts, and I've also already WRAPPED what is done. I'm way ahead of the game this year.


I've got to be on top of things with working full time, and doing Passion Parties. Time is my new currency, and that demands a higher level of efficiency and organization.


As an Independent Passion Parties consultant – I am rocking the business! It is fulfilling, fun, profitable, and an absolute PASSION of mine! I fill my time with working my business, and my results show it.


That's all for now.

Hopefully I will update this pet project of mine a little more often.

For me. So in a year, or two, or three, I can read through posts and smile and say "oh yeah, I remember when that happened".



Peace & Blessings!