Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Summer Home To Do List

Do you remember, back in March, when I posted the list of things Adam and I wanted to accomplish this summer? If not, check it out here:

What did we really do?

I changed my mind on the fence. I didn't love the fence. So, we just pulled the fence out.

Repaired fence around the propane tanks.


Replaced the floor.

Pulled the front weed bed, laid down weed mat and mulch.

New pool pump.

New sink faucet in master bath.

Cleaned out the garage - well, most of it.

Transplanted trees.

The dishwasher... well.... my plans were actually impossible. So, although it's not what I had originally intended... what we did is at least working.


We didn't get to paint. To be honest, I really don't want to paint. I want to hire someone to paint for me! That would be even better!

Happy Fall!




No comments: