Monday, October 8, 2007

I've been Tagged!

I've was tagged by Allison to play the NAME GAME. The name of the game is to list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life, for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing you middle name and game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

I just got home from GIRLS WEEKEND in Cincinnati, and found that I've been tagged! This is tricky for me because I no longer have a middle name. My birth middle name was Marie, but with a double last name, I dropped it, Alison Mewer Cowan is long enough... Alison Marie Mewer Cowan is quite the mouthful! (Mewer Cowan is my last name... Mewer is NOT my middle name) So for the sake of the game, I'll still use Marie:

M - Married: Adam is the love of my life, and I simply cannot imagine life without my best friend! I love being married.... I Love being married.... I LOVE being married!!! I love that we are in partnership, that both of us are far from needy, we compliment each other, and are super silly together.

A - Artist: I consider myself a mixed media artist with all my stamping, painting, sewing, dancing, and voice work. In fact I've just been invited to participate in an invitation only art show! YAY!

R - Reader: I'm a voracious reader. I usually have between 5 and 10 books going at the same time. I have a night stand that holds books, that's full, and I have approximately 30 books stacked next to it.

I - Insightful & Intuitive: Most of my friends call me first when something is going on for my insight and intuition. I believe my intuition is my greatest asset.

E - Energy: I am a super high energy person & I love the energy healing arts. So, that makes me a two-fer! HA!


Who I Am tagging:

Maria
Annette
Roxy
Inky Diva Cards - Aileen
Ellen

No comments: