Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


















I can see the headline now: Crazed stamper loses mind and mixes up holidays!



I have a Christmas stamp set with "my little fruit cake" - too funny.
But today is Halloween.
But I want to use "my little fruit cake".
But today is Halloween - and I haven't made ANY Halloween cards this year, except the one at stamp club.

I decided that my stamping room is my domain, and I'm going to combine a Halloween card with "my little fruit cake". The result:

I don't love it, but I have to kind of laugh at the card. I need to find a hilarious image that would go perfectly with "my little fruit cake" - for Christmas. Any suggestions?

Peace & Blessings!

PS - I passed my drivers test on Halloween day when I was 16... and the best part - I took my drivers test IN A HALLOWEEN COSTUME!!!!

No comments: